HomeSelfe Enterprise Sustainability Platform
Accountability & Monitoring
The green/high-performance home (HPH) market is emerging at a rapid pace; your agents have probably been involved in more HPH transactions than they recognize. We can help them realize the potential of this new marketplace.
Perhaps it’s time to start tracking high-performance home listings and sales?
Our platform provides your agents the ability to log continuing education hours and designations that apply to the high-performance home market. We can help you use that information to highlight your company’s sustainability success.
Has your office adopted a paperless transaction service? These services increase agent productivity and customer satisfaction as well as lower paper consumption which is better for your budget and the environment.
Simple sustainability best practices in your office promote team building and have a positive effect on your bottom-line. Let us help educate your staff about sustainability best practices. Little things can make a big difference…switching to energy-efficient lighting and programmable thermostats lower your company’s operating costs.
We understand that sustainability is a lot to think about for the average brokerage or franchise. That’s why we are providing an off-the-shelf solution to make your real estate pros and staff look like high-performance heros!
The combination of increased sales and lower operating costs equals a healthy and sustainable bottom-line…
Take a quick five question survey about your real estate office’s current sustainability efforts…
The high-performance home is the best product building-science can deliver to the market. Are your agents ready to deliver the benefits of the HPH product to consumers in the communities you serve?
Are your agents prepared to effectively market high-performance homes? Are they sufficiently familiar with solar PV or LEED certification to represent clients and homes with these features?
Under-reporting of high-performance home features is a concern across the U.S.
Could your agents unintentionally mislead buyers due to a lack of knowledge and competence of green homes?
A recent study of 66,000 home sales in Texas found that listings using the words “energy efficient” sold for 5.8% more than comparable homes without these upgrades.
Have you wondered about the valuation of healthier and more energy-efficient homes? Are your listing agents providing accurate guidance to sellers about these properties?
The National Association of REALTORS is testing the effectiveness of indoor air quality (IAQ) sensors that give real-time feedback to consumers on humidity, temperature, volatile organic compounds (VOCs) and carbon dioxide. The concept of “wellness” is becoming a driver of the luxury home market.
Become a member to access a monthly webinar series with the latest information on high-performance green homes. Every agent in your office is welcome to join us in the privacy of their own home or office.
Check out a few of our webinars for free! Ensure that your agents have access to the most up-to-date information about the high-performance home marketplace.
Marketing Sustainability Success
Did you know that 69% of consumers are making purchasing decisions based on a company’s environmental reputation?
Are your agents reaching out to past, present and future customers with opportunities to improve the energy efficiency of their home, and increase equity at the point of sale?
Do your agents use local utility incentives that lower home owners operating costs as part of a drip campaign?
We provide off-the-shelf marketing solutions your agents, teams and brokerages can use on social media to reach their sphere of influence.
Need a press release template highlighting your office’s sustainability achievements to the communities you serve? We’ve got you covered!
Maybe it’s time to consider how sustainable branding can separate you from the competition…it sure beats the tired baseball calendars that the other brokers send out.
Become a member to access the full set of templates and promotional materials to help communicate your sustainability success.
Engagement & Recruitment
Engaging your staff, agents, and the communities you serve with legitimate sustainability branding gives your company the edge it needs to grab more market-share.
Two-thirds of consumers consciously choose to avoid specific products due to environmental concerns, a figure that has increased by 26% in the last six years, according to (Tetra Pak’s) latest environmental research.
Does your staff need some fresh ideas about how to lower your operating costs as well as your carbon footprint?
Have you considered offering community programs about the value of energy efficient upgrades or solar panels at the point of sale? We can show you how it’s done…
Does your municipality have a committee or department focused on sustainability or energy? Is someone from your company involved?
Would you like to be connected with a national referral network of real estate pros that understand the value of high-performance homes?
Take this short survey to assess your knowledge of the high-performance home market.
We understand that sustainability branding is a lot to think about for a busy real estate brokerage. Our off-the-shelf product provides a painless and simple solution to engaging your staff, your agents, and your community.
Did you know that the Appraisal Institute created a document that helps appraisers account for homes with green certifications, energy efficiency and solar PV improvements?
Did you know that there is an easy app your agents can use to estimate utility costs when a buyer is considering making an offer?
Did you know that the National Association of Realtors has a Realtor Sustainability program?
Did you know there is a national search directory for homes with HERS Index Scores?
Issues like mold, vermiculite, asbestos, flooding and drinking water contamination can be deal killers – would you like a resource that gives home buyers and sellers access to solutions to these and other problems?
Are you aware of state and federal incentives for homeowners to lower their operating costs or invest in renewable power?
Become a member to access our full set of resources. You’ll receive our Environmental Solutions Resource List, information on sustainability best-practices, and materials your agents need in order to effectively and accurately list homes with solar panels and other energy-efficient features.
- ACCEPTANCE OF TERMS
- USE OF THE SITES AND SERVICES
- USER CONDUCT
- use the Sites and Services in any manner that violates any relevant law or that infringes, misappropriates or violates any third party’s rights, including, but not limited to, transmitting any Content that may infringe, misappropriate or violate a third party’s rights of publicity, contractual rights, fiduciary rights or intellectual property rights;
- reproduce, duplicate, copy, modify, sell, re-sell or exploit any Content or the Sites and Services for any commercial, educational, or any other non-personal purpose, without the express written consent of Homeselfe, which consent may be withheld by Homeselfe in its sole discretion;
- post irrelevant Content, repeatedly post the same or similar Content or otherwise impose an unreasonable or disproportionately large load on Homeselfe’s infrastructure, interfere or attempt to interfere with the proper working of the Sites and Services or any activities conducted on the Sites and Services;
- harass, threaten, intimidate, impersonate, or attempt to impersonate, any other person, falsify your contact or other information, misrepresent a relationship with any person or entity, including misrepresenting a relationship with Homeselfe, or otherwise attempt to mislead others as to the identity of the sender or the origin of Content you submit;
- knowingly provide or submit false or misleading information;
- use the Sites and Services if you are under the age of eighteen (18);
- take any action that would undermine the review and rating process under the Sites and Services;
- attempt to gain unauthorized access to the Sites and Services, other user accounts, or other computer systems or networks connected to the Sites and Services;
- use the Sites and Services in any way that could interfere with the rights of Homeselfe or the rights of other users of the Sites and Services;
- attempt to gain unauthorized access to any portion or feature of the Sites and Services, or any other systems or networks connected to the Sites and Services or to any server used by Homeselfe by hacking, password ‘mining’ or any other illegitimate or unauthorized means, including attempting to obtain password, account, or any other personal or private information from any other Sites and Services user;
- transmit or submit any transmission or other materials that are encrypted or that contain viruses, Trojan horses, worms, time bombs, spiders, cancelbots or other computer programming routines that are likely or intended to damage, interfere with, disrupt, impair, disable or otherwise overburden the Sites and Services;
- access, download, monitor, or copy any information contained on our Sites and Services through artificial means (including but not limited to use any ‘deep-link’, ‘scraper’, ‘robot’, ‘spider’ or other automatic device, program, algorithm or methodology, or any similar or equivalent automatic or manual process, or in any way reproduce or circumvent the navigational structure or presentation of the Sites and Services or any content, to obtain or attempt to obtain any Content, materials, documents or information through any means not purposely made available through the Sites and Services;
- probe, scan or test the vulnerability of the Sites and Services or any network connected to the Sites and Services, or breach the security or authentication measures on or of the Sites and Services or any network connected to the Sites and Services. You may not reverse look-up, trace or seek to trace any information on any other user of the Sites and Services, or any other customer of Homeselfe, including any Homeselfe account not owned by you, to its source, or exploit the Sites and Services or any service or information made available or offered by or through the Sites and Services, in any way where the purpose is to reveal any information, including but not limited to personal identification information or information other than your own information, except as expressly authorized by Homeselfe and provided for by the Sites and Services; or
- reverse engineer, decompile, or disassemble any of the Sites and Services by any means whatsoever, or alter, modify, or create a derivative work of the Sites and Services. You may not remove, alter, or obscure any product identification, copyright, or other intellectual property notices on the Sites and Services.
- HOMESELFE ACCOUNT AND OTHER HOMESELFE SERVICES
- REGISTRATION INFORMATION
- SUBMITTING CONTENT
- you (i) grant to Homeselfe a royalty-free, perpetual, irrevocable, worldwide, nonexclusive, transferable, and sublicensable license to use, reproduce, copy, adapt, modify, merge, distribute, and publicly display such Content, create derivative works from such Content, and incorporate such Content into other works; (ii) grant to Homeselfe all rights necessary to publish or refrain from publishing your name and address in connection with Content you submit to Homeselfe; (iii) grant to Homeselfe the right to sublicense the foregoing Content and related rights through multiple tiers, and (iv) acknowledge that this license cannot be terminated by you once your Content is submitted to the Sites and Services;
- you grant to Homeselfe all rights necessary to prohibit the subsequent aggregation, display, copying, duplication, reproduction, distribution, or exploitation of your Content by any other party;
- your name and report information may be made available to the public and to the Service Providers on which you report;
- you are solely responsible for your reviews and ratings;
- Homeselfe may, in its sole discretion, choose to remove or not to remove reviews and ratings once published;
- you will not submit any reviews that may be considered by Homeselfe, in its sole discretion, to be infringing, harassing, libelous, abusive, threatening, obscene, profane, hateful, offensive, harmful, vulgar, distasteful, defamatory, or racially, ethnically or otherwise objectionable, or that violate any relevant law or right of any other party;
- all of your reviews and ratings will either be based upon (i) your actual first-hand experiences with the Service Provider you are reviewing or (ii) as provided below, an individual and that individual’s actual first-hand experience with a Service Provider whereby you have the legal authority to disclose such information and experience of such individual;
- all of your reviews and ratings of the Service Providers that you are rating will be accurate, honest, truthful, and complete in all respects;
- you do not work for, own any interest in or serve on the board of directors of, any of the Service Providers for which you submit reviews and ratings;
- you are not in any way related (by blood, adoption or marriage, if the Service Provider is an individual) to any of the Service Providers for which you submit reviews or ratings;
- you have not received any form of compensation to post reviews and ratings;
- you will submit thorough and thoughtful reviews of the Service Providers you review (for example, submitting a review describing a service contractor as “He/She is great.” without additional commentary is not a thorough and thoughtful review);
- you will not submit reviews that comment on other users or the reviews of other users;
- you will not submit reviews with hyperlinks; and
- the reviews and ratings that you provide do not reflect the views of Homeselfe, its officers, managers, owners, employees, agents, designees or other users.
- PUBLICATION AND DISTRIBUTION OF CONTENT
- SERVICE PROVIDERS
- TERMINATION OF ACCESS
- INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY
- Notice and Procedure for Making Claims of Copyright Infringement
- an electronic or physical signature of the person authorized to act on behalf of the owner of the copyright or other intellectual property interest;
- a description of the copyrighted work or other intellectual property that you claim has been infringed;
- a detailed description of where the material that you claim is infringing is located or found on the Sites and Services;
- your address, telephone number, and email address;
- a statement by you that you have a good faith belief that the disputed use is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law; and
- a statement by you, made under penalty of perjury, that the above information in your notice is accurate and that you are the copyright or intellectual property owner or authorized to act on the copyright or intellectual property owner’s behalf.
- DELAYS AND ACCESSIBILITY
- USER FEEDBACK
- Warranties and Disclaimers
- Limitation of liability
- If you use computer programming routines that are intended to aggregate records or reports from the Sites and Services or otherwise damage, interfere with, disrupt, impair, disable or otherwise overburden the Sites and Services, you agree to pay One Hundred Dollars ($100) for each report or record that is aggregated, disrupted, damaged or otherwise affected by you.
- ENTIRE AGREEMENT
- GOVERNING LAW
- Contacting Us
- Subscription Plans and Payments
- Cancellation and Refund Policy
- Pricing Change Policy
- Payment Information
- Personal Information “Personal Information” refers to information that tells us specifically who you are, such as your name, phone number, email, postal address, and possibly information relating to certain support or customer service issues. In many cases, we need this information to provide to you many of the services that you may have requested.
- Submission of Reviews, Ratings, and Comments We collect information that you voluntarily provide as part of our Site and Services, including messages, posts, comments, responses, reviews, and ratings you submit through the Site and Services, (“User Generated Content”). Homeselfe may in our sole discretion share your User Generated Content with others such as your reviews. If you do not want certain information shared with others, you should not submit User Generated Content, or should not submit User Generated Content that contains information or Personal Information you do not want shared in this manner. Once You have submitted User Generated Content, we reserve the right to publish it in any medium to others.
- Aggregate Information We may collect general, non-personal, statistical information about the use of the Site and Services, such as how many visitors visit a specific page on the Site, how long they stay on that page, and which hyperlinks, if any, they click on. This information represents a generic overview of our users, including their collective viewing habits, and allows us and other third parties to modify information, promotions, offers and/or discounts on products and services based on user traffic and behavior. We collect this information through the use of technologies such as ‘cookies’ and web beacons, which are discussed in greater detail below. We collect this information in order to help enhance the Site and Services to make for a better visitor experience.
- Third Party Information We may supplement information you provide to us with information from other sources, such as information to validate or update your address, payment card or other demographic and lifestyle information. We use this information to help us maintain the accuracy of the information we collect, to enable us to fulfill our products and services, to target our communications so that we can inform you of products, services and offers that may be of interest, and for internal business analysis or other business purposes consistent with our mission.
- Other Tracking Technologies Tracking technologies may record information such as Internet domain and host names; Internet protocol (IP) addresses; browser software and operating system types; clickstream patterns; and dates and times that our Site and Services are accessed. An IP address is a number that is automatically assigned to your computer whenever you are surfing the web. Web servers, the computers that ‘serve up’ webpages, automatically identify your computer by its IP address. The Site and Services may also use technology called “tracer tags”. These may also be referred to as “Pixels”, “Clear GIFs” or “Web Beacons”. This technology allows us to understand which pages you visit on our Site and other ways you interact with our Site and Services, such as purchases made through the Site and Services. These tracer tags are used to help us to optimize and tailor our Site and Services for you and other users of our Site and Services. We may link the information we record using tracking technologies to Personal Information we collect.
- for internal review;
- to improve the Site and Services;
- to optimize third-party offers of products and/or services;
- to verify the legitimacy of reviews and ratings;
- to notify you about updates to the Site and Services;
- to let you know about products, services, and promotions that you may be interested in;
- to get reviews and ratings;
- for our marketing purposes and the marketing of discounts offered through our Site and Services by service contractors or health care related providers (collectively “Service Providers”);
- to fulfill and provide products and services, including personalized or enhanced services, requested by you; and
- internal business analysis or other business purposes consistent with our mission; and to carry out other purposes that are disclosed to you.
- We have your permission to make the disclosure;
- The disclosure is necessary for the purpose for which the personal information was obtained;
- The disclosure is to financial service providers in order to fulfill and carry out the purchase and provision of goods and services requested by you;
- The disclosure is permitted by relevant law;
- The Personal Information to be disclosed is otherwise publicly available in accordance with the applicable law;
- The disclosure is reasonably related to the sale or other disposition of all or part of our business or assets;
- The disclosure is for our own marketing purposes, or, with your authorization, for the marketing purposes of third parties;
- The party to whom the disclosure is made controls, is controlled by, or is under common control with Homeselfe;
- The disclosure is in our sole discretion necessary for the establishment or maintenance of legal claims or legal compliance, to satisfy any law, regulation, subpoena or government request, or in connection with litigation;
- The disclosure is in our sole discretion necessary or appropriate to prevent harm, fraud, financial loss, or in connection with an investigation of actual or suspected illegal activities;
- The disclosure is to outside businesses to perform certain services for us, such as maintaining our Site and Services, mailing lists, delivering products and services, providing marketing assistance, and data analysis (“Administrative Service Providers”), including Administrative Service Providers outside the country or jurisdiction in which you reside.