Owning real estate–especially a home–in a desirable part of the country isn’t just a smart investment, but it also could be your ticket to extra income. Homes, condos, duplexes and…
Moving into a new home is exciting. But, it takes time to settle in, so it could be weeks before you start to feel like your new house is actually…
Want to add an extra room to your home but don’t want to build an addition? Converting your garage into extra living space can possibly be the answer you are…
According to Energy Star, most homes in the U.S. are not properly insulated. Why does this matter? Insulation acts as a barrier between the inside and outside of your home….
Moving into fall means shorter days and longer nights. Some people worry that the extra electricity this requires will cause their utility bills to jump, but don’t worry; there are…
Brought to you by:
- The Best Ways to Save Water If You Have High Water Bills
- 5-Minute Cleaning Hacks That Will Make Your Home Feel Brand New
- 100 Ways to Improve Your Home’s Energy Efficiency
- The Homeowners DIY Revolution: How Much are you REALLY Saving?
- 30 Go-To Smartphone Apps That Help Homeowners Live More Efficiently