Guest Post by Victoria Schmid As of this year, 33% of US households have a smart device, and experts predict this number will continue to grow. Consumers are seeing the benefits of smart home tech, especially when the temperatures drop….
Congratulations to Cynthia Bennett of Florida, November’s winner of the HomeSelfe $500 Home Depot Giveaway! Ms. Bennett is a special needs instructor in sunny Florida, where her elementary school students enjoy the beach while they study. Ms. Bennett also cultivates…
Temperatures are starting to drop across the country, which means it’s time to head indoors and bundle up until spring rolls around. It also means an increase in energy consumption and monthly utility bills. Fortunately, there are ways to stay…
The energy wasted by 75,000 homes in a single year equates to that contained in the biggest oil spill in the history of the USA. Fortunately, thanks to an increase in the prevalence of energy efficient home designs, it is…
Brought to you by:
- 5 Curb Appeal Exercises to Help Your Home Sell Faster
- The Homeowners Guide to Installing Your Own Solar Panels
- Have a New Electric Car? Don’t Forget to Claim Your Tax Credit!
- Should You Go Pro or DIY? A Cost Comparison of Home Improvement Projects
- Should You Go Pro or DIY? A Cost Comparison on Home Improvement Projects