For homeowners across the country, the electricity bill has risen every year since 2002. According to the U.S. Energy Information Administration (EIA), 2016 is the exception, with electric rates declining slightly due to an unusually mild winter throughout the Midwest…
For many people, the beloved cartoon The Jetsons set the standard of what the “future” would look like. While most of us do not live in homes suspended on poles high above the ground, there is tech available right now…
It’s tax season! Co-founder of Homeselfe, Ameeta Jain, talks to Allyn Hoang on Eye Opener TV about maximizing your tax refund this year.
It’s not often you get to consider what kind of heating system to have in your home. Investing in new construction is a great opportunity to control the type of fuel your home uses. Rehabbing an older home is another…
Is there a connection between mortgage rates and energy efficiency? Although these topics may seem unrelated, a study by the University of North Carolina has shown that there is actually a strong correlation between the two. Researchers determined that people…
Brought to you by:
- Can an Energy-Efficient Room Heater Help Owners Stop Sweating Over the Electricity Bill?
- Should Homeowners Know How to Calculate Energy Efficiency?
- Can Homeowners Find Energy-Efficient Electric Heaters for Large Rooms?
- An Energy-Efficient Dog Door Keeps Out the Elements
- Benefits of Using an Energy-Efficient Shower Head